On May 5th, we sailed to the harbour of login conference in Vilnius. We dropped our anchor there especially for the Startup Battle with 33 startups pitching – 15 of them are coming from abroad! The biggest thanks go out to login conference and Startup Lithuania for organizing this ARRRsome battle! Thank you very much for letting us bring some pirate spirit to the event.
Have a look at the pitching startups here:
- Bike-ID provides quick and easy insurance cover via mobile app
- Breathcount is a device & app for asthma patients
- Deekit is an online whiteboard for you and your team where you can draw, write, edit and add other content in real time.
- FATMAP changes the way you explore the outdoors by combining next generation maps and expert knowledge for a better, safer adventure
- Farmis is a farming platform which solves everyday problems in $1.5 trillion farming market
- Funderful is a fundraising SaaS toolkit for universities designed to make giving back a habit
- Kindervibe is an app that eases everyday communication between kindergartens and parents, giving parents real time information about their child
- Qfer gives businesses an opportunity to convert their printed marketing materials into smart digital offers with up to 10x higher redemption rate and deep analytics
- Wolfprint 3D is building an automatic 3D scanning booth, where visitors get a scan of their face and superimpose it on a venue specific character.
Fatmap knocked the jury of their feet with their amazing product of 3D detailed mountain mapping that definitely puts every other mapping tool out there in the shade. We’re excited to see you again during our famous walk-the-plank-competition in September!
We’re also happy that we’ll meet Deekit again at the Pirate Summit Cologne. The jury was amazed by how incredibly well their idea to build collaborative online whiteboards for remote teams to be less remote is executed.
Stay tuned for any updates and the upcoming ARRRsome startups on our way back to Central Europe.