Sailing over to Bulgaria, beware pirates of Eastern Europe!
On April 25th, we dropped our anchor at Gallery 2.0 in Sofia . We thank LAUNCHub for the great support, especially Stephane Gantchev. Thanks especially for the tasty drinks & snacks and the beautiful location. Cheers to iSteps App Ventures and DocCheck Guano AG for supporting our whole Pirate Summit Global tour!
We are still astonished by the amazing event, thanks to the high quality jury with Stephane Gantchev (LAUNCHub), Tenko Nikolov (Angel Investor and CEO at siteground.com) and Yordan Zarev (NEVEQ). You’ve made the event an absolute ARRRdventure.
Meet the pitching startups here:
- Brandvertiser is a display advertising marketplace helping SMB to place ads on specific websites.
- Castfolio: Linkedin for filmmakers – search jobs and services, find talent and opportunities.
- CO2 Cards is a climate change platform that helps people compensate their carbon footprint by funding green projects at a transparent way.
- Lucid transforms your pictures into work of art.
- MapCrumb is an app to discover travel guides and ideas for journeys.
- The Jurist Company is a platform that connects you with potential lawyers.
- Tool Domains offers data about 625 million domain names.
Sofia’s #1 is Tool Domains – ARRRsome job. And we could also nominate the second startup – Lucid!,We’re happy to welcome both of you guys at our walk-the-plank pitch competition at Pirate Summit Cologne!
We’ll keep you posted and lift our anchor to sail on to Paris – ARRR!