On April 20th, we dropped our anchor at Imaguru in Minsk for Pirate Summit Minsk. We kicked-off the Venture Day Minsk with a pitch competition.
The biggest thanks go out to Imaguru Startup Hub for organizing this piratey pitch. Without you, we would have been stranded on the shores of Minsk – thanks a lot for making this event ARRRsome. Also big thanks also to iSteps App Ventures and DocCheck Guano AG for supporting our Pirate Summit tour 2016. ARRR! And last, but not least thanks to all attendees for making this Pirate Summit Global event unique – we had a blast with you guys.
Find all pitching startups here:
- attendeeme is a web service to easily deploy event apps available on any event.
- ChangeAgain is a visual optimization tool for A/B testing that is integrated with Google Analytics account.
- Eightydays is a service for independent travelers that builds custom multi-stop travel routes based on best air and train fares available within minutes.
- DDScanner is a free mobile App for certified divers, which combines a guide with original content, community and instant booking at one place.
- GanttPRO is GoogleDocs-style online Gantt chart software that allows easily scheduling and planning projects and collaborating on them with your team members.
- Kuoll enables developers to fix difficult end user bugs as easy as if these bugs happened in developer’s own web browser.
- Ontourcloud is a global intelligent touring system to help artist managers and agents build concert tours from the ground up.
Congratulations to the winners: GanttPRO. We’re very much looking forward to seeing you guys on stage during the famous walk-the-plank competition at Pirate Summit Cologne! Our congratulations also go out to second winner Eightydays and our third placed DDScanner, you knocked us off our plank with your qualitative pitches and ARRRsome presentations.
Stay tuned for more great pitch competitions to come. We will be sailing on to Cluj.