Sailing over to Romania to bring more pirate spirit to Eastern Europe!
On April 20th, we stopped in the port of Tech Hub. We thank How To Web and Tech Hub for the great support, especially Irina Scarlat and Bogdan Iordache. Cheers to iSteps App Ventures and DocCheck Guano AG for supporting PS Global!
We are still astonished by the amazing event, thanks to the high quality jury panel with Bogdan Iordache (How To Web, TechHub), Stephane Gantchev (LAUNCHub), Dan Sturza (Fribourg Capital), Malin Stefanescu (Angel Investor, EEU Software) and Mihai Sfintescu (3TS Capital Partners). You’ve made the panel discussion an ARRRdventure.
Meet the pitching startups here:
- EXIGEapp is a tool that helps you plan and start your business.
- GapGames develop mobile games that feature virtual reality.
- Mr. Packy is your cloud wardrobe, allowing you to skip packing and baggage queues for your next business trip to Bucharest.
- HartaPescar is all about the fishing community.
- Netwok uses close range geolocation to maximise the opportunity to discover, manage and pitch for new business collaborations or simply share ideas.
- SmartHuts is a web-based property management software that provides energy efficiency and full control of IoTdevices in one dashboard.
- Woogie is a hardware, voice enabled device built to be an afterschool assistant and in-room buddy for 6-12 years old kids.@EXIGEapp is a tool that helps you plan and start your business.
- CBNIT – monitor & automate silos using IoT
Bucharest’s winner was HartaPescar – ARRRsome job! Very impressive national traction, profound market knowledge and the need to go international. We’re happy to welcome you at our walk-the-plank pitch competition at Pirate Summit Cologne. Congratulations!
We’ll keep you updated, moving on to Cluj-Napoca – ARRR!