We are going on a special treasure hunt this year and are looking for the most ARRRsome pirate costumes in the seven seas! Dress up and have the chance to win an EXCLUSIVE Heisenberg Media photo shooting by Dan Taylor! So get your peg-leg out o’ ya cabin and follow the treasure map:
- Be (or become) a Pirate Summit participant
- Take a picture of yourself in your best pirate costume
- Post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (you’re free to post it on more than one platform)
- MOST IMPORTANT:
- Use the hashtags #ARRRCostume & #PirateSummit
- Tag us with @PirateSummit (Twitter & Facebook) or @Pirate_Summit (Instagram)
Heisenberg Media is famous for event photography as well as portraits and the winner of this price will be shot by Dan Taylor, quite literally, on September 3rd at Odonien. Check out Dan’s work on facebook, twitter or instagram to get an idea how awesome it will be.
Now, eyes on the price, lad! Here’s how you win: Make as much social media noise for your picture as possible, that’s it!
- Every like on Facebook equals 1x ARRR
- Every like on Instagram equals 1x ARRR
- Every Twitter favorite equals 1x ARRR
- Every share/retweet equals 2x ARRRs
On September 2nd at 8pm (CET) we’ll close the gates and coint yer ARRRs. The most ARRRsome pirate gets the loot. So if you plan to attend the Pirate Summit with a pirate costume, just take a selfie and upload it with #ARRRCostume #PirateSummit