Early July we opened our pitch application form for all the startups that were not able to pitch at our local Pirates on Shore events across Europe & the Middle East. In less than 14 days we received more than 130 applications for the last ten remaining slots. The quality of the teams that applied were so good, we increased the number of slots for the non-Pirates on Shore startups to twelve. And here they are:
- CloudRail – Mannheim (Germany) / A single universal interface (API) to automatically access all services and smart devices in the Internet of Everything.
- JC Parts – Prague (Czech Republic) / Reduce the cost of maintenance and repair of cars, providing transparent information and choice, giving car owners the real power on their car.
- Ennota – Cairo (Egypt) / Empowers MENA region SMEs to GROW by offering ridiculously simple Financial Management solutions targeting local business owners.
- nexpaq – Hongkong / A modular smartphone case that is the first stride into an integrated IoT ecosystem.
- Prisync – Istanbul (Turkey) / Competitor price tracking SaaS for all sizes of e-commerce companies from all around the world.
- Source Lair – Athens (Greece) / Lets developers code frictionlessly in their browsers.
- BranchTrack – Riga (Latvia) / Create interactive customer simulations for decision based learning that improves sales, customer care, leadership & other critical business skills.
- GoFair – Gold Coast (Australia) / GoFair helps businesses to monetize excess inventories via “Name your price” model.
- ShopCo – San Francisco (US) & Dortmund (Germany) / Purchase any product in any online shop worldwide with just one click. Works via desktop & mobile.
- Zenbu Social – Copenhagen (Denmark) / A cloud-based business intelligence tool for social media. Measuring content performance, monetary ROI and actual reach. Work for Spotify, BMW and Pepsico.
- 7mind – Witten (Germany) / The 7Mind Leadership Training brings Mindfulness to the workplace.
- Tipster – Baku (Azerbaijan) / Developing services for students and tourists to search restaurant meals and outdoor activities based on their money or budget.
And next week the last 30+ startups will be introduced. Stay tuned!