I don’t have to tell you: Visiting a networking event without your business cards is inconceivable. Getting in touch with helpful and interesting people, is what you want, right? So did you know there were actually business card mistakes? Yes, there are, so listen carefully:
- Use a font size that even people without perfect vision can read. Also make sure that background and writing contrast enough.
- Be consistent with your overall company design. Business cards should match your webpage design etc.
- Include links to your social profiles, such as facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Don’t forget to include ALL contact details (phone AND email address) .
- Don’t stint on paper. It is the first impression that counts!
- Use the back of the card – maybe for a promise. Quickly state why you are a relevant contact.
Is your business card ready to rock?
We have recently teamed up with startup Moo, which is offering premium business cards for everybody to design individually. The process is really easy, just have a look at the website and start designing. If you are a participant of Exec I/O “Mobility & Travels” in Munich you even get your cards for free – an email with all the details is on its way to all registered participants.
Happy networking 🙂
P.S. Aren’t you a participant of Exec I/O “Mobility & Travels”? Well then, register here.